Join a well-established cancer center affiliated with a university that is recognized throughout the Midwest and the nation as one of the leading innovators in cancer research and quality patient care.
- Seeking BC/BE Hematology Oncologist to join a thriving multispecialty group.
- Call is 1:20 - outpatient only call,
- Opportunity to replace a retiring physician who has an established 30-year practice.
- Comprehensive benefit package, included relocation assistance,
- Affiliated with UW Health (Madison).
- Excellent support service lines in place, including, Radiation Oncology (gamma knife), Pulmonary Disease (EBUS), Urology, Gastroenterology, hospice and palliative care.
About the Area:
- Great Central Location! 45 minutes from Madison, Wisconsin, 90 minutes from Chicago, Illinois and 75 minutes from Milwaukee, Wisconsin
- Located on the southern Wisconsin state line on the Wisconsin/Illinois border, just 84 miles from O'Hare and 72 miles from Madison. We celebrate a proud legacy of strength, beauty, and diversity. Some of our greatest assets include, our world-class riverfront, our charming downtown, the internationally renowned Beloit College and historic residential neighborhoods
APPLY NOW or TEXT Job to along with your email address.