Join a well-established cancer center affiliated with a university that is recognized throughout the Midwest and the nation as one of the leading innovators in cancer research and quality patient care.
- Seeking BC/BE Hematology Oncologist to join a thriving multispecialty group.
- Call is 1:20 - outpatient only call,
- Opportunity to replace a retiring physician who has an established 30-year practice.
- Comprehensive benefit package, included relocation assistance,
- Affiliated with UW Health (Madison).
- Excellent support service lines in place, including, Radiation Oncology (gamma knife), Pulmonary Disease (EBUS), Urology, Gastroenterology, hospice and palliative care.
About the Area:
- Great Central Location! an hour from Madison, Wisconsin, 90 minutes from Chicago, Illinois and 75 minutes from Milwaukee, Wisconsin
- Some of its greatest assets include the world-class riverfront, charming downtown, and historic residential neighborhoods. The area is a hidden gem in Wisconsin. House Method named it the most underrated city in the state in 2018.
- This is an eclectic city bursting with art, culture, and flavor. This town sits on the midway point of the Rock River Trail, which is a 320-mile course spanning Wisconsin and Illinois. For other outdoor ideas, you can take a quiet kayaking trip on Turtle Creek and view one of the nation s oldest five-arch stone bridges. Wisconsin s oldest private college, is home to historic buildings and 20 effigy mounds built between AD 400 and 1200.
APPLY NOW or TEXT Job to