Come practice in Livingston, New Jersey, where residents enjoy a comfortable suburban lifestyle with easy access to New York City and other areas of New Jersey. Prospective residents can choose from a variety of homes. The town boasts a highly rated public school system.
A CompHealth consultant can help you find an opportunity in the area and at the type of facility that best fits your needs. Having a relationship with a consultant can make your experience much better. It will create a better path starting from your job search to finding the right job for you. Our staffing partners will treat you like a person, not a faceless number.
Please call Mailyn Cobas at or send your CV to .
- Excellent salary with productivity and patient satisfaction bonus and benefits
- Pediatric urgent care opportunity
- 100% outpatient position
- No call or overnights
- 40-hour workweek, 3 to 4 days per week
- Must have experience in urgent care or emergency room
- Take and interpret X-rays when necessary (they are willing to train)
- Some telemedicine will be required
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail