If you have passion to dramatically improve patients lives and enjoy working in a flexible, non-traditional, and progressive setting with other amazing people then look no further. Our practice has inpatient rehab opportunities for Physiatry/Rehab and Pain Management Consultants with locations nationwide.
Description: Seeking Board Eligible or Board-Certified Physiatrist to join our Physiatry owned and operated company. Physician will serve as an acute-level pain management/rehab consultant to well-managed, sub-acute skilled nursing facilities. Will work collaboratively with medical director, attending physicians, and therapy to improve functional outcomes of patients receiving short term rehab services.
- Administrative and billing/coding support services allowing physicians to focus on patients and making sure they have the best possible care
- Availability of 24/7 physician to physician education, guidance, and support
- 60 physicians currently, expected to grow to 75+
- Full (4 days/week) or part time (2 days/week)
- Flexible hours
- No calls, nights, or weekends
- Independent contractor and salaried positions available
- Highly competitive compensation plans
- Medication Management available