Health System is seeking a BE/BC Physiatrist to join their thriving, highly regarded group.
What we are looking for:
- Physiatrist interested in impatient rehabilitation (20%):
- Inpatient Rehabilitation Consults, vacation coverage, and outpatient musculoskeletal medicine (80%) focusing on Spine Pain and non-operative treatment
- EMG/NCS; Musculoskeletal/spine evaluations, medical management with opportunities for injections
- Team oriented physician to grow market share and spine pain program
- Call will be no more than 1:4 with 24/7 Hospitalist support
- Board Certified/Board Eligible
- American Trained, US Citizen or Permanent Resident Status
- Musculoskeletal spine fellowship training preferred but not required. New graduates welcome
Our Commitment to You:
- Full-time position; employment
- Competitive compensation, paid medical malpractice, robust benefit package, and generous CME allowance
- Signing bonus, loan forgiveness and relocation will be considered
- Paid interview expenses
Conveniently located within 90 minutes of Columbus, Cincinnati, Mason and Indianapolis. Amenities include:
- Sports - major & minor league baseball, professional football, and professional soccer
- Culturally diverse - museums, symphonies, multiple theaters, zoos
- Excellent educational systems both public and private
- Housing friendly neighborhoods or urban condos/apartments with walking distance to major shopping opportunities and numerous dining options
How to Apply:
APPLY NOW or TEXT Job and email address to for more details.
I have openings nationwide, so when applying please include your CV, all states of interest, and citizenship status: US Citizen, Green Card, J1, or H1 visa.
Position ID: EC210316