Health System Psychiatry Department southwest of Rochester, MN is seeking Board Certified/Board Eligible Psychiatrists to join well established practices.
• 60 physician multi-specialty community hospital; 8 Clinic locations with large physician referral base of 55,000
• Acute general hospital consultation; rehab unit consultation; residential chemical dependency consultation: Outpatient consultation and continuity care
• Team includes psychiatrists, psychologists, licensed independent clinical social workers, nurse practitioners, licensed addictions counselors.
• Treats 12-14 patients per day in the Outpatient setting.
• Department also has a 16 bed inpatient psychiatry unit, outpatient and residential substance use treatment programs.
• Involvement in neuropsychological testing, consultations and limited call.
• Position includes the opportunity to collaborate and participate in all 3 shields (Research, Clinical Practice, & Education).
Our multi-disciplinary group practice focuses on providing high quality, compassionate medical care. We are the largest integrated, not-for-profit medical group practice in the world with approximately 3,800 physicians and scientists across all locations working in a unique environment that brings together the best in patient care, groundbreaking research and innovative medical education.
There will also be the opportunity for a 20% appointment at Clinic in Rochester for interests related to research, academics, or clinical practice. Being a part of Clinic's large institution allows us to offer you:
- More work-life balance.
- Competitive Compensation.
- Pension, Mayo funded defined benefit plan 403(b) with match & optional deferred compensation 457(b).
- Excellent medical, dental and spending accounts.
- First-rate malpractice coverage.
- Generous CME and travel stipend.
- Opportunities to have a partial appointment in the academic setting if desired.
- Opportunities for leadership experiences within the department and institution if desired.
Albert Lea is a community of 18,000 in scenic Southern MN, surrounded by several lakes and located just 90 minutes south of Minneapolis and 60 miles from Mayo Clinic in Rochester. Excellent family amenities include a community focus on education (new high school, superb test scores), 38 city parks, 6 nearby golf courses, cultural events, festivals, performing arts, 250 miles of groomed snowmobile trails, Blazing Star Recreational Trail, and Audubon Nature and Wildlife Preserve. Austin is a community of 23,000 surrounded by prairies, rivers and valleys just 90 minutes south of Minneapolis/St.