Medical Center is seeking a pulmonologist to assist them with growing their employed network.
- Mix of outpatient pulmonary medicine, inpatient consults / ED coverage and critical care medicine
- Additional opportunities for interventional pulmonary procedures (navigational bronchs, EBUS) available but not required
- Rotate with another physician
- 2 weeks in the pulmonary medicine clinic and pulmonary procedures
- 7 shifts of ICU coverage managing critical care patients, consults and ED needs. ICU shifts may not be consecutive and run separately than 2 weeks in pulmonary clinic.
- Practice is part of a larger employed network of physicians that includes primary care and specialists located throughout the community
- Employed opportunity
- Competitive compensation
- Robust, flexible benefits program
- PTO and CME time / allowance
- Occurrence-based malpractice
- Strong support system
About Capital Regional Medical Center:
- 266-bed, acute-care hospital providing 24/7 emergency services as well as bariatric, behavioral health, cancer, orthopaedic/spine, heart and vascular centers and chest pain center w/ PCI
- Three freestanding ERs servicing the Tallahassee area and surrounding communities, seeing over 109,000 patients per year
- Named one of America s 100 Best Hospitals for orthopaedic surgery
- $23M comprehensive inpatient rehabilitation center slated to open 2022
- More than 1400 employees and 380 providers
As the State Capitol, Tallahassee is rich in cultural diversity, local attractions and festivals, an array of cuisine and just a short drive from some of Florida s most beautiful beaches. In 2019, Southern Living Magazine recognized Tallahassee as One of the South's Best Cities.
APPLY NOW or TEXT Job and email address to .
Search all of our provider opportunities here: .