Medical Center is seeking a BE/BC Radiologist to perform professional mammography interpretation and breast procedures in addition to covering other services in the department including ultrasound. The Department of Radiology works out of a 450-bed hospital with a Level 1 Trauma and Burn Center. The hospital hosts nine residency programs and is Phoenix s largest teaching hospital. The position would include employment through a 450+ physician multi-specialty group exclusively contracted to provide patient care and teaching.
Join a diversified Radiology practice working with all modalities. The Radiology group serves as faculty for a Radiology Residency program and provides coverage at community hospitals and outpatient imaging centers.
- Candidates must have MD/DO degree, valid Arizona license, Board-certified or Board eligible, completed Residency requirements in Radiology, Fellowship training and a strong interest in academics is preferred.
- 4 Weeks paid time off
- 1 Week CME time off with CME stipend
- 10 paid holidays
- Medical/Dental/Vision insurance
- Life Insurance, Long Term Disability, AD & D insurance
- Tax deferred Pension Plan with company contributions
- Paid medical malpractice insurance with tail coverage
How to Apply:
APPLY NOW or TEXT Job and email address to for more details.
I have openings nationwide, so when applying please include your C