Friendly, stable, five member private group seeks General Radiologist to join their growing practice. The Department has an excellent family atmosphere.
- Equal (and generous) salary and bonus, equal call, full benefits, equal vacation and equal say in the daily operations from day one.
- BC/BE, recently trained preferred. H1-B sponsorhip is possible.
- We perform all aspects of community radiology.
- Performs 90,000 radiology examinations per year and has on-site 1.5 T MRI, off-site 1.5 T MRI, two multidetector CTs, ultrasound, stereotactic breast biopsy, and nuclear medicine as well as general radiography.
- This practice has the exclusive imaging contract with Regional Medical Center.
- Financial package consists of equally distributed quarterly bonus, partnership track of 1 year with no buy-in, health insurance for physician and family (medical, dental and vision), malpractice insurance paid by the group, 10 weeks CME/vacation, 401k after 1 year, fully funded pension plan after 1 year with group.
Located 60 miles east of Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, this independent, 166-bed acute care community hospital celebrated its 100th anniversary in 2014. It is the sole community provider for this college town and rural county. Our vision is to be the best community health system in the country, and is well on its way. It has been named to the Fortune 100 List of Best Places to Work and has been selected 15 other times as a Best Place to Work, including the Best Place to Work in Pennsylvania, and was named the Best Place to Work in Healthcare in Modern Hospital's inaugural national survey. Nearly every specialty of medicine and surgery is represented on the active medical staff, with a mix of employed and private physicians on staff.
Indiana is a borough and the county seat of Indiana County, Pennsylvania, and about 60 miles east of Pittsburgh. The county's population is approximately 89,000 and stable, with a concentration of about 23,000 permanent population within and around the borough limits. The economy is driven primarily by services and farming, and the county proclaims itself the Christmas Tree Capital of the World, shipping over 1 million trees annually.
Indiana is a growing community with a