Health Care System is seeking a BC/BE Diagnostic Radiologist just outside of Midland, TX. This is a full time general radiology opportunity that will involve a high volume of breast imaging. Fellowship training is preferred.
- Joint injections
- Barium Studies
- Breast Imaging procedures
- No Call
- No Travel
- Great work/life balance
Compensation & Benefits:
Competitive salary & comprehensive benefits package, along with incentives for outstanding work and contributions.
- Pharmacy / Prescription Coverage
- Deferred Compensation
- Group Variable Universal Life Insurance
- Long-term Disability
- Long term Care
- Paid Time Off
- Continuing Medical Education / Individual Physician Expenses
- Medical Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Dependent Care Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Employee Assistance Program
About the Area:
- Professional Sports - Midland Rockhounds AA Baseball (Oakland) - Texas Roughnecks Arena Football - West Texas Grillers Football - Jackapoled Minor North American Hockey League
- Arts & Culture - The Globe Theatre - Ellen Noel Art Museum - The Permian Playhouse - Midland-Odessa Symphony & Chorale
- Housing - low cost of living
- Education - Good schools - Excellent universities
- Sports & Outdoor Recreational Activities - Surf the Sand Dunes at Monahans Sandhills State Park - Stonehenge Replica - McKinney Park-2nd largest high school foot ball stadium in Texas.
- Warm weather
How to Apply:
APPLY NOW or TEXT Job and email address to for more details.
I have openings nationwide, so when applying please include your CV, all states of interest, and citizenship status: US Citizen, Green Card, J1, or H1 visa.