Health System in LaCrosse, Wisconsin is seeking a full time fellowship-trained Board Certified/Board Eligible Diagnostic Radiologist to join a 9 member highly functioning, collaborative group of radiologists. You may expect a rewarding multispecialty practice in a growing physician led financially stable organization, committed to high quality patient care and patient satisfaction. Friendly and accommodating referring physicians and leaders value the Radiologist s experience and role in patient care. Enjoy the collegiality of an expanding group of specialty physicians in orthopedics, sports medicine, podiatry, neurosurgery, neurology, gastroenterology, and others, while supporting significant growth in CT, MR, PET/CT.
- Preference for MSK, body, or neuroradiology fellowship training
- Proficiency in general radiology for outpatient, inpatient, and emergency medicine also required
- Comfort with basic procedures needed, including US-guided paracentesis/thoracentesis, diagnostic fluoroscopy and MSK injections
- Mammography skills are a plus but not required
- Evening/weekend call shared by all staff radiologists with separate IR call shared by three current interventional radiologists
- Overnight coverage provided by separate staff
- No outreach travel
- Comprehensive benefits package and competitive salary guarantee
- Excellent work-life balance
The Health System is a vibrant and growing health care system with over 950 physicians providing care in more than 70 communities in Minnesota, Wisconsin and Iowa. We offer a stable practice environment, a highly competitive compensation package, which includes exceptional benefits, and have been recognized by FORTUNE magazine as one of the top 100 Best Companies to Work For .
Board -certified/Board-eligible in Radiology
La Crosse, WI, is a city of 52,000 with a metro area of 120,000 in the Upper Mississippi River Valley, located between Minneapolis/St. Paul, MN, and Madison, WI. The area offers unlimited, four-season recreational opportunities (biking, golf, hiking the bluffs and cross-country/downhill skiing). We have a great family environment with safe and high-quality schools, including two universities and a technical college. There are numerous sporting events, a children s museum and a civic center. La Crosse is a strong performing arts community with a local symphony orchestra, dance/ballet and theaters.