Full service orthopedic practice that has been serving Houston, TX for almost 40 years is seeking a Fellowship Trained, BC/BE Foot and Ankle Surgeon to replace a surgeon who has recently retired. This is an 11 physician, independently-owned multispecialty group with 3 offices located in Northwest Houston.
Step immediately into a fully developed busy practice with immediate referral sources. Become a part of a data informed practice where there is full visibility of all the processes related to running an efficient and successful practice. We offer a competitive salary with a full complement of benefits including paid time off, CME and moving allowances.
- Fastest growing Metroplex, economically diverse city with high median family income
- Popular state for practicing physicians: favorable tort system, low cost of living, no state income tax, and temperate climate.
- Practice payor-Mix is: 51% private insurance; 36% Medicare (and Medicare replacement); 3% Self-pay; 5% Workers comp; 5% other
- Practice averages about 40,000 visits annual between its current Orthopaedic providers
- Built-in referral base with Orthopaedic surgeons, Non-surgical specialists, Pain management physician and Rheumatologist
- Practice possesses a full range of ancillary services including but not limited to diagnostics, physical therapy and DME.
- 1 year partnership track
- Group takes call at 2 hospitals and Drs have to share call equally but get paid extra for that time
Our patients have access to joint injections, physical therapy, biological treatments, orthopedic surgery and everything in between. We have a collaborative team of board-certified and double-board-certified orthopedic specialists who practice alongside sports medicine specialists, physical therapists, interventional spine specialists, chiropractors and highly skilled physicians assistants.
Our locations are equipped with today s most advanced diagnostic and therapeutic technologies, including an electromy