One of the largest physician-owned and governed multi-specialty clinics in the Midwest, is seeking to add an additional Orthopedic Surgeon Fellowship-Trained in Total Joint Arthroplasty (Hip & Knee) to our growing team.
Why Choose the Orthopedic Surgery Department here?
- Join an experienced Sports Medicine/Shoulder Surgeon
- Minimal call primarily covered by APPs; no general trauma call
- APPs take first call, first assist, clinic
- Physical Therapy department of 17 providers and Medical Imaging department of 12 providers with state-of-the art equipment onsite
- EMR with Virtual Scribe Service
- Competitive base salary, income guarantee and shareholder track
- Excellent benefits include: generous 401(k) profit sharing retirement plan and health insurance, optional dental, vision, long-term disability, long-term care and term life insurance, and flexible spending accounts
Why Work Here
- Excellent benefits include: generous 401(k) profit sharing retirement plan, optional health, dental, vision, long-term disability, long-term care and term life insurance, and flexible spending accounts
- Among Wellmark s 13 Accountable Care Organizations (ACOs), we are in the top three in the state in terms of Wellmark s Value Index Score (VIS), a measure of quality and outcomes
- In 2017 and 2018, achieved a perfect 100% MIPS score; in 2018, ranked as the lowest beneficiary cost ACO in the country
- Provider Engagement in 96 th percentile per The Advisory Board Company s 2017 Engagement Survey
Why choose Des Moines, Iowa?
As the capital and hub for business and cultural activity with a metro population of over 645,000, this picturesque city truly has something for everyone to enjoy. With over 800 miles of connected recreational trails, our award-winning city offers short commute times, low cost of living, excellent schools, and is a family-friendly city that offers an idyllic work-life balance.
- Best State to Practice Medicine WalletHub, March 2017 & MDLinx, June 2018
- Best State