CompHealth has access to the largest bank of temporary and permanent positions nationwide, we will help you find a practice opportunity that truly matches your criteria. This is an exceptional opportunity to work with a great organization where you can share your skills and expertise.
Please contact Trevor Jensen at or send your CV to .
- Join a group of 9 other orthopods
- Established patient panel with large volume of shoulder arthroplasties
- Exceptional ASC with advanced imaging, fluoroscopy, and inpatient recovery suites
- Excellent salary with incentives
- Loan repayment, sign-on bonus, and relocation assistance
- Hospital-employed position with full benefits
- Must be fellowship trained in shoulder and elbow or upper extremities
- Board-certified or board-eligible candidates welcome
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail