Join our team of three physicians and two APP's in busy, established walk-in clinic. We pair a physician and APP for 13, 12-hour shifts per month. Urgent Care is open 7 days/week with 8 hour shifts on weekends.
- Family Medicine, Internal Medicine or Emergency Medicine board certification required
- New provider would join 2 physicians (for a total of 3 physicians) and 2 PA s when fully staffed.
- First year requires 13 shifts per month, year 2 and beyond 12 shifts per month.
- Weekday shifts are 12 hours, weekend shifts are 8 hours (average 1 1 weekend shifts per month).
- General procedures required including sutures, mole removals, skin biopsies, toenail removal, etc. plus some women s health.
- This is a very busy walk in clinic with pre-Covid volumes averaging 70-80 patients per shift in the winter and 50-60 patients per summer shifts with 2 providers.
- Physician owned and led organization, new physicians have the opportunity to become partners after 1 year of employment.
This position is located in a lake community in central WA where we re known for our dazzling sunsets and prehistoric geology. We live in a sportsman s paradise offers boating, camping, hunting, bird-watching, hiking and a wealth of other activities across all four seasons. Cycling, mountain biking, rafting, rock climbing, fishing, golfing, kayaking and so much more are right outside our door!
We have a family friendly environment with excellent schools and opportunities for the entire family to be involved in culture and the arts.
We all love living here the lifestyle is outstanding! There are many recreational opportunities and our families are thriving here. You can forget about high crime, traffic jams, and schools out of touch with kids and parents. It s the kind of place where you can comfortably juggle hospital call with a kids baseball game or concert, and run several errands at lunchtime. With generous time off, over 300 days of sunshine, and four distinct and beautif