Physician led integrated health system is seeking a BC/BE Physician to join our outstanding Urgent Care group north of La Crosse, WI.
- 182, 8 hour shifts annually, to cover 7am to 10pm daily
- Excellent Benefits, Competitive Salary, Loan Forgiveness, and Relocation
- Teaching hospital where research is supported
- We are the first known health system in the nation to achieve offsetting 100% of our fossil fuel use with local renewable energy!
- Participate in our Partners Program, working to create sustained connections with the Oglala Sioux Tribe on the Pine Ridge Reservation, S.D., and Yetebon, Ethiopia, as well as engaging in meaningful relationships with local schools to foster resilience in students, teachers and families
Join an award winning, physician-led, integrated healthcare system employing over 850 medical, dental and associate staff. Our medical clinics, rural hospitals, vision centers and other facilities serve a regional population of more than 650,000 in three states. We offer competitive compensation, loan forgiveness packages, a great retirement plan, CME days/monetary allowances and more.
This unique practice opportunity will allow you to enjoy a balanced lifestyle in the exquisite Upper Mississippi River Valley and beautiful bluff country of Southwestern Wisconsin. Enjoy a variety of outdoor activities, great food, arts, and excellent schools!
How to Apply:
APPLY NOW or TEXT Job and email address to for more details.
I have openings nationwide, so when applying please include your CV, all states of interest, and citizenship status: US Citizen, Green Card, J1, or H1 visa.
Position ID: EC214421