Medical Group and Hospital located in northeast North Carolina are seeking a board certified Urologist to join their established practice in Greenville, NC
- Employment by Medical Group
- Hospital privileges
- Position available due to practice expansion
- Sign-on bonus and residency stipend available
- Established practice with 2 Physicians, 7.5 Nurse Practitioners/Physician Assistants, and 2 nurses
- Practice recognized by US News & World Report for long-standing history of patient quality care Inpatient and outpatient clinical responsibilities
- Full spectrum of urology services including urological trauma, stones, and pediatric urology
- Strong robotic surgery program
- Clinic conveniently located near the Medical Center campus and Surgical Center
- Potential for resident/fellow stipend
- Competitive compensation and comprehensive benefit package to include: annual stipend, relocation assistance, vacation, sick, holidays, malpractice (with tail), 401k, 457b, medical, dental, vision, disability, and life insurance
- Ability to live in a vibrant university community with close proximity to the beautiful North Carolina beaches.
Health System is a mission-driven, 1,712-bed health system that serves more than 1.4 million people in 29 eastern North Carolina counties. The not-for-profit system is made up of 15,000 employees, 9 hospitals, home health, hospice, wellness centers, and a multi-specialty physician and provider group with more than 550 providers in more than 100 practice sites in eastern North Carolina. It is affiliated with The Brody School of Medicine at East Carolina University. As a major resource for health services and education, it has a mission to improve the health and well-being of eastern North Carolina.
Widely recognized as the thriving cultural, educational, economic and medical hub of eastern North Carolina, Greenville is the 10 th largest city in the state with a metropolitan population of nearly 100,000. The Dickinson Avenue Arts District offers a vibrant arts, music, culinary and festival scene in the Uptown Greenville district. Greenville is also home to East Carolina University, the Brody School of Medicine, and Pitt Community College. Excellent affordability, convenient location and natural resources combined with all of the amenities of a metropolitan university town, Greenville is the perfect place to live, work and play!
- Located inland off of the North Carolina coast, Greenville is 45 miles east of interstate 95, just over an hour to Raleigh, a little over an hour to the pr