Plate Maker, shift - Back Half Day
Sheridan. Be part of something greater. Your career awaits join us!
LOCATION: Brimfield, OH
Sheridan Ohio (Sheridan OH) was founded in 1985 in Brimfield, OH as The Press of Ohio. We were well known as a high-caliber print provider to the healthcare, education, biotech, and industrial vertical markets. Our reputation for embracing new technologies and developing sophisticated system controls rivaled our obsessive approach to customer care.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Set up and maintain 2 Kodak VLF plate setters & processors
- Ability to follow schedule(s) & prioritize as needed
- Meet & or exceed production goals
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
- Ability to multi task
- Possess initiative to train in other cost centers within PrePress
- All other duties assigned by management
- Strong attention to detail, accuracy and quality of finished product
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment with time sensitive constraints
- Ensure exceptional quality of finished product
- Ability to perform basic math skills
- The ability to communicate effectively both orally and verbally
- Must be dependable, reliable and responsible in fulfilling obligations
- Must work well with others
- Must be willing to work overtime as needed
- The ability to work 10 to 12 hour shifts
- High School Diploma or GED
- Possess good problem-solving skills
- Prolonged periods of standing while setting up and operating equipment
- Continuously bending, twisting, kneeling and squatting
- Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds at times.
Schedule: Modified Shifts: 34.5/46 hours
Back Half Days (BHD)
- BHD: 7am - 7pm: e/oWednesday, Thursday, Friday and Saturday
- Overtime pays time and a half after working 40 hours within the work week
Why work for Sheridan?
- Job training
- Career advancement
- College tuition up to $5,250 per year
- Paid vacation & holidays
- Competitive compensation
- Medical (PPO and HSA Plans), Dental, Vision
- Teledoc - convenient and no cost
- Company paid basic life and AD&D insurance
- Voluntary life
- 401(k) with company match
- Company paid short term disability
- FSA Health and Dependent Care savings accounts
- HSA Health saving account
- EAP program
CJK Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you need assistance or a reasonable accommodation to apply for employment, please contact the location HR Manager at 330-677-3369 or .