Integrity is one of the nation s leading independent distributors of life, health and wealth insurance products with a data and technology focus. We are an omnichannel insurtech company innovating insurance with a singular purpose: to help people protect their life, health and wealth so they can make the most of what life brings. Headquartered in Dallas, Texas, Integrity is committed to making insurance simpler and more human, so everyone can plan for the good days ahead. Integrity s 5,500 employees currently support over 420,000 independent agents who serve the needs of more than 2.2 million clients annually. For more information, visit .
ABOUT INSURANCE ADMINISTRATIVE SOLUTIONS
Insurance Administrative Solutions (IAS) is a third-party provider of comprehensive administrative solutions for our clients in the insurance industry. We offer a business process outsourcing solution that helps insurers optimize administrative workload, bolster their industry expertise, leverage emerging technologies, and streamline operations. With strong industry knowledge, we deliver value to our customers by providing compassionate customer service, efficient processing, and quality results. Here at IAS, we embrace the fact that great things are only accomplished by working as a team. We believe that all of our employees have valuable input no matter the level. Our highly collaborative team environment offers each of our employees a place where they can excel.
Location: Rome, GA
JOB SUMMARY: Provide prompt, courteous customer service, which meets or exceeds service standards. Utilize applicable policy forms, insurance law and internal procedures to answer inquiries and process requests from customers. Thoroughly document telephone calls, changes and written correspondence.
Candidate must be local. This is not a remote position, at this time.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES (other duties may be assigned as necessary):
- Answer incoming calls in accordance with quality standards (call volumes vary from 10-100 daily) to provide information to agents/applicants/insured about the status of an application/policy or any other question they may have.
- Place outgoing calls to provide or obtain information.
- Document all calls while in progress. On-line call documentation program should be used.
- Transfer or refer misdirected calls to the appropriate individual, department or offices outside the company, using approved transfer and referral techniques.
- Understand and utilize all resources available to accomplish assigned tasks.
- Process customer requests using internal and client-mandated procedures.
- Produce correspondence to customers using approved letters. Fully document policy file or image system with all related material so as to leave a clear and concise audit trail.
- Communicate openly with Supervisor and other team members to ensure accurate responses and to avoid duplication of efforts.
- Arrive to work and return from breaks & lunch as scheduled. Because of the nature of the job function ("customer service"), punctuality and dependability are imperative.
QUALIFICATIONS: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform all essential duties satisfactorily. To do this, the following skills and abilities are required: Ability to communicate well. Ability to follow written instructions. Ability to document calls with accuracy and clarity of content. Ability to abruptly change tasks. Problem-solving and attention to detail skills are necessary. Reliability is extremely important. A rate of 40 WPM is preferred. Honesty and respect for the company and its policies & procedures is required.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE REQUIRED: Customer Service experience in an office setting required. Insurance background preferred. PC, Windows, Word experience preferred. Excel experience a plus.
- Medical/Dental/Vision Benefits first of the month after hire date
- 401(k) Company matching and contributions are immediately vested
- 15 days PTO after 90 days
- Referral program
- 11 Paid Holidays
- Employee Assistance Program
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Monday to Friday
- 37 hour work week
Integrity and IAS are equal opportunity employers.