Overview:Why You Should Choose Us
Teleperformance is a strategic partner to the world's leading companies, bringing solutions and enhancing customer experience during each interaction. We are the largest interaction expert team in the market: multicultural, highly skilled, and deeply knowledgeable, with a wide range of integrated omnichannel solutions, technology, and the highest security standards. For us, each interaction needs to be treated as unique.If you are on the hunt for a career and not just another job, Teleperformance is the place for you! We want to invest in your future!
How do you become a Licensed Insurance Agent? Teleperformance offers a 5-day paid training to help you prepare for the State Insurance Exam. You read that correctly, you'll get PAID TO STUDY!
What can you expect? Teleperformance will provide a Trainer, study materials, cover the cost and schedule your state exam!
After you pass your exam, Teleperformance will support you obtaining your license in the 50 states/territories we operate in!Benefits of working with TP include:
- We pay you to get your insurance license!
- New Paid Training Wage $19.50
- Competitive Wages
- Career Growth
- Referral Bonuses
- Performance Bonuses
- Full Benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k and more)
- Paid Time Off
- Employee wellness and engagement programs
- Own Personal Computer required for Pre-license Training; Company equipment provided when you pass the State Exam
- Flexible schedules
As a Licensed Insurance Agent, you will have an impact on our policy holders lives while growing your career! You will provide our customers with peace of mind while insuring their homes, auto, and personal property! Working in a collaborative and engaging environment, you will find no two days are the same! As you continue to grow and challenge yourself, you will discover your potential can take you anywhere you want to go.Responsibilities:Your Responsibilities
Licensed Insurance Agents are required to use excellent decision-making skills and innovation to resolve issues and respond to consumer concerns while adhering to company and departmental guidelines. The position is responsible for resolving high level consumers issues in a fast-paced environment.
- Resolve complex consumer issues and advise first level representatives on high level issues.
- Assist policy holders with billing questions and concerns
- Provide support to policy holders with any policy changes requested
- Support policy holders needs by providing recommendations and adjusting as necessary
Qualifications:What We're Looking for
Being One of Our People
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- 18 years of age or older
- Experience with utilizing multiple tools and emerging technology
- Call center, voice, chat and email communication experience preferred
- Typing 25 WPM
- Be proficient in PC operation and navigation
- Able to work independently
- Have excellent communications skills, both oral and written
- Ability to work in a constantly changing and fast paced environment
- Ability to stay composed and objective
- Strong listening skills
- Superior analytical and troubleshooting skills
- Ability to work cross functionally within the organization as well as with consumers
- Professional presence; ability to communicate effectively via phone, email and chat
It is our mission to always provide an environment for our employees that promotes happiness from the inside out. When you work with us, you are valued and inspired to learn, to teach, and to grow. We want you to come to work motivated to and proud to be on our team. That's why we continually invest in creating outstanding work experiences and endless development opportunities. We want you to be and feel at your best, always.
Teleperformance is an Equal Opportunity Employer