Job Description & Requirements
Primary Care Physician in Nevada
Start Date: 08/01/2022Available Shifts: M-F Pay Rate: $.00
A large not-for-profit health system is seeking a family medicine physician to work for a well-established clinic in a beautiful Northern Utah location. The successful candidate will enjoy the ability to practice inpatient and outpatient medicine with the option for ER shift work. Candidates must be board-certified or board-eligible in family medicine; Spanish-speaking candidates are encouraged to apply. Opportunity Highlights
- Flexible schedule - Determine your own hours or choose a 4-day work week
- Along with primary care, focus on the geriatric patient population or perform endoscopies if desired
- Annual salary, value recognition bonus, and relocation allowance
- Comprehensive benefits
Our breathtaking rural community 35 miles north of Ogden in northern Utah offers a bounty of outdoor recreation, including golfing, snowboarding, biking, hiking, camping, water skiing, snow skiing, fishing, and much more.
About the Company
- Short drive from the university communities of Logan and Ogden, where many cultural and college sporting events are held
- Access to nine world-class ski resorts, many national parks, and spectacular red rock canyons
- Medscape ranks Utah No. 9 in "Best Places to Practice," and Becker s ASC Review says Utah is a top 5 best place for physicians to work
Merritt Hawkins, an AMN Healthcare company, is a permanent physician placement service that fills more physician jobs than any other firm. In addition to being the nation s leader in physician employment search and consulting services, Merritt Hawkins also recruits and places select allied health professionals. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.
Family Practice Physician, Family Practice Md, Family Practice, Family Doctor, Primary Care, Fp, Fm, Physician, Healthcare, Health Care, Patient Care, Hospital, Medical, Doctor, Md, family-practice-medicine, family practice, family medicine