Type of Requisition:
Regular Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain:
Secret Job Family:
Research, introduce and transition new technology and patterns into the organization. Keep abreast of Technology advances and issues across all enterprise domains. Research, test and recommend tools and practices for potential implementation. Apply best practices using innovative ideas to increase awareness and effectiveness of enterprise architecture.
- Translate subject matter expert and stakeholder discussion into process flows, procedures, and data views;
- Serve as a modeling subject matter expert and point of contact to support functional and cross-functional stakeholders;
- Collaborate with subject matter experts to ensure appropriate stakeholders are included in the development and revision of process models;
- Identify and document instances where existing business processes may be streamlined or improved;
-Communicate and coordinate with business and application/solution teams to implement strategies, build data flows, and develop conceptual/logical/physical data models
-Work proactively and independently to address project requirements and articulate issues/challenges to reduce project delivery risks.
Qualifications Basic Qualifications:
- Creates complete set of DODAF diagrams (AVs, OVs, SVs, DIVs, SvcV, and sequence diagrams)
- Assist in the preparation of Preliminary and Critical Design Briefs (PDR/CDR) for customer
- Participate in Requirements and Architecture synchronization
- Participation in Engineering scrums
- Experience with deploying to IaaS, PaaS, or SaaS
- Experience with Cloud infrastructure, including Compute, Network, Storage, and Backup
- Knowledge of API design and Object-Oriented principles
- Ensure all technical documents are regularly reviewed and updated
- Use collaboration tools like Trello, Jira and Slack
- Provide input to the weekly and monthly Status Report
- Secret security clearance
- Familiar with NIST and DoD security regulations and guidelines
- Joint Capabilities Integration and Development System (JCIDS) Process
- Ability for abstract critical thinking, strong logical skills, and problem solving
- Hands-on development of modeling, design, configuration, and product release documentation
- Working with Security Technical Implementation Guidance (STIG)
- Work with MS Office Suite and MS SharePoint
- Design supportable systems and design and implement sustainment
- DevOps and Agile practices
- Review and contribute to briefings for senior leadership
- Architect mobile solutions
- Software testing and unit testing
- Experience with Amazon Web Services (AWS) and Cloud designs
- Development of APIs and and communication using RESTful and SOAP protocols
- Experience with DoDAF and UML
- Experience with Visio and Magic Draw to develop diagrams
- DoD 8570 IAT Level I or higher certification compliance: COMPTIA Security - AWS Professional Level Certification
- Familiarity with automation frameworks (e.g., Ansible, Chef, etc)
- Strong scripting, programming skills
- 10+ years experience
- Must be comfortable with senior military and civilian engagements
- Advanced technology certification (Microsoft, AWS, Cisco, COMPTIA)
- Ability to work independently without supervision
- Bachelors or Masters degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Science, or related discipline
- Active SECRET DoD clearance and must maintain their clearance.
COVID-19 Vaccination: GDIT does not have a vaccination mandate applicable to all employees. To protect the health and safety of its employees and to comply with customer requirements, however, GDIT may require employees in certain positions to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Vaccination requirements will depend on the status of the federal contractor mandate and customer site requirements.
We are GDIT. The people supporting some of the most complex government, defense, and intelligence projects across the country. We deliver. Bringing the expertise needed to understand and advance critical missions. We transform. Shifting the ways clients invest in, integrate, and innovate technology solutions. We ensure today is safe and tomorrow is smarter. We are there. On the ground, beside our clients, in the lab, and everywhere in between. Offering the technology transformations, strategy, and mission services needed to get the job done.
GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class.