ChampionX is seeking a Product Line Marketing Manager
located in Knoxville, TN
. This role will be responsible for the strategic direction and vitality of new and existing products while ensuring that the product strategy addresses market needs in a profitable way.
The successful candidate will report to the VP of Windrock and will work closely Product Line Manager, Engineering, and Sales to ensure that the strategy is fully aligned with overall ChampionX goals.What's In It For You:
What You Will Do:
- The ability to make an impact and shape your career with a company that is passionate about growth.
- The support of an organization that believes it is vital to include and engage diverse people, perspectives, and ideas to achieve our best.
- Thrive in a company that values sustainability, drives a safety-focused culture and empowers through continuous improvement.
- Comprehensive benefits package that includes medical, dental, vision, 401(k) with company matching and more!
- Lead & drive awareness, demand, and revenue for new and existing products & services, working closely with sales, engineering, product leadership and channel partners
- Develop and execute global New Product Introduction (NPI) launches & on-going go-to-market plans including value proposition development, positioning, messaging, and commercial activation
- Provide market intelligence, competitive intelligence, customer intelligence & data analytics, and value proposition development to support marketing, product management, & technology functions and key investment decisions
- Partner with Windrock VP, Product Line Manager, Engineering and R&D to develop strategy planning and NPI roadmap
- Develop the creation of new products, services, and commercial models for target markets, applications, and customers
- Identify, understand, and validate customer value, market research, analysis, and extensive voice of the customer
- Develop value propositions based on customer needs / challenges and market opportunities, and understand entitlement per industry segment and application within the region
- Design and implement Global Marketing campaigns, collaborating with the Communications team and external vendors to localize content to engage a wide audience
Competencies, Skills, and Knowledge:
- Four-year college or university degree in Marketing, Communication, Business or other related degree
- Minimum 8 years of related work experience
- 8+ years in a Product Management role
- 5+ years in a people manager role preferred
- Industrial background
- Maintenance and reliability background
- Technically competent in key industry segments such as, oil & gas, midstream, and process plants
- Strong understanding of Automation and IIOT
- Technical knowledge in rotating equipment, compressors, vibration, and general industrial knowledge strongly desired
- Ability to identify problems and apply personas and voice of customer to drive product positioning and a business plan
- Market and competitor knowledge
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Analytical skills, ability to analyze opportunities and set product development direction
- Demonstrated ability to work across teams within an organization
- Desire to drive change and evangelize new technologies
- Competitive attitude and strong work ethic with the ability to enthusiastically represent the company
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Ability to travel up to 10%
- MBA or Master's Degree preferred
ChampionX is a global leader in providing chemistry programs and services, drilling technology, artificial lift solutions, and automation technologies for the upstream and midstream oil and gas industry. Our world-class safety culture fuels our purpose to improve lives through our commitment to deliver sustainable operations. Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
At ChampionX, we believe the best teams are diverse and inclusive, and we are on a journey to create a workplace where every employee can grow and achieve their best. We are committed to fair and equal treatment of employees and applicants. We recruit, hire, promote, transfer and provide opportunities for advancement on the basis of individual qualifications and job performance. In all matters affecting employment, compensation, benefits, working conditions, and opportunities for advancement, we will not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, religion, color, creed, national origin, citizenship status, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expressions, genetic information, marital status, age, disability, or status as a covered veteran.
In addition, we are committed to furthering the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) through Affirmative Action (AA). Our goal is to fully utilize minority, female, disabled and covered veteran individuals at all levels of the workforce.
We will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance and the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.