IT Product Manager - Field & Clinical Applications Work Experience
- 8-10 years of experience of leading ERP solutions in the medical field, vision specific industry experience is strongly preferred
- Must be hands-on leader
- Demonst d experience in managing multiple teams, including vendor relationships and offshore teams
- Experience in influencing business partners in making use of out-of-the box capabilities and following industry standard business processes.
- Experience with labor planning and scheduling systems, Practice Management Systems (PMS), Point of Sales (POS), Scheduling, Workforce Optimization
- Strong experience with EMR systems.
- Advanced SQL experience querying large data sets from multiple sources and developing automated reporting.
- Review existing setups and recommend best practices.
Work independently with functional teams, vendor partners and development teams for completing assigned Projects.Skills
• Certified Product Owner certificate is strong plus
• Knowledge of Confluence, JIRA, is strong plus
• Experience in When to Work, Eyefinity products (Acuity/EHR) is a strong plus
• Excellent communication skills - verbal and written.
• Ability to handle shifting priorities, demands and timelines through analytical and problem-solving capabilities.
• Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment is crucial.
• Strong leadership profile demonstrated prioritization and negotiation skills.
• Able to ope effectively in areas of uncertainty, ambiguity and conflict to focus and deliver against business goals.
• Track record of taking ownership and driving results at various levels of professional experience.
• Knowledge of Azure DevOps, Heroku, CICD and PPM tools
• Additional Skills & Experience (a plus):
• Usability, UX and design experience.
• Resource management and supervision of junior members of staff.
• Formal training in process improvement, preferred.
• Advanced SQL with PLSQL troubleshooting abilities.
• SQL knowledge and the ability to extract ad-hoc reports using BI tools
Indotronix is an Equal Opportunity Employer