Are you interested in making an immediate and measurable impact on an exciting, highly visible, Ultra High Net Worth (UHNW) advisory platform? Are you seeking a challenging role with professional development opportunities? Do you enjoy speaking with Financial Advisors and management teams? Do you enjoy solving problems and proactively offering your creative solutions to do so? Do you have strong attention to detail? Do you thrive in a team environment?
We are looking for someone like this who can help us:
- act as program subject matter expert for Sales Teams, Financial Advisors teams, and divisional and market management.
- responsible for daily program management activities including FA communications, branch management interactions, program supervision, and onboarding new relationships.
- support the development and growth of the program as part of long-term strategy of the program
- establish and maintain strong relationships with Advisor teams and field management
- contribute to updates and creation of new marketing materials
- proactively collaborate with internal and external stakeholders, including; legal, compliance, supervision, alternative investment, institutional consulting, operations, risk, technology, external third party reporting vendors
- manage program guideline violations and review and present client exception requests at advisory committee
- lead and support various strategic projects with a focus on program evolution and growth
- work with various divisional and market management teams on presenting CAP collateral for divisional and market calls
At UBS, we embrace flexible ways of working when the role permits. We offer different working arrangements like part-time, job-sharing and hybrid (office and home) working. Our purpose-led culture and global infrastructure help us connect, collaborate, and work together in agile ways to meet all our business needs.
From gaining new experiences in different roles to acquiring fresh knowledge and skills, we know that great work is never done alone. We know that it's our people, with their unique backgrounds, skills, experience levels and interests, who drive our ongoing success. Together we're more than ourselves. Ready to be part of and make an impact?
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
Located, in UBS' Home Office, Weehawken, New Jersey, or remotely you'll be on a program management team within the Advisory& Planning Products Americas, an area of Global Wealth Management. Our main objective in GWM is to provide Financial Advisors with the support and resources necessary to deliver investment expertise, portfolio construction and financial oversight for our clients. The Advisory program management team is comprised of experienced wealth management professionals, who are managing and continuously building a new, exciting and industry leading advisory programs.
- a BS degree or equivalent, preferably in business administration, banking and finance, or economics
- series 7 and 66 (or equivalent)
- program management and/or project management experience in the financial industry
- strong problem-solving and attention to detail
- strong Excel, PowerPoint skills
- an excellent communicator, with strong interpersonal and presentation skills
- a good team player with a positive attitude who displays enthusiasm, confidence and commitment
- known for your can-do attitude when tackling daily and long-term projects
- a person that can think outside of the box
- able to multi-task and prioritize workload
- experienced and comfortable working in a deadline driven environment
- interested in making your mark on a business with high visibility and management focus
UBS is the world's largest and only truly global wealth manager. We operate through four business divisions: Global Wealth Management, Personal & Corporate Banking, Asset Management and the Investment Bank. Our global reach and the breadth of our expertise set us apart from our competitors.
With more than 70,000 employees, we have a presence in all major financial centers in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?