Program ManagerRequisition ID
Shift 1# of Openings
We are seeking a Program Manager to oversee and direct all aspects for implementing new production and legacy programs. This position has the overall responsibility and ownership of the program and program results including budget, schedule, scope and quality for small to medium size programs limited to one location. They will ensure efficient and profitable management of the program.Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Identify and assign actions to program stakeholders, including action items and schedules.
- Develop program plans and baseline expectations.
- Identify and control program risks.
- Track and report program status.
- Lead all necessary stakeholders through facilitating daily standups and program meetings as needed.
- Manage program execution and schedules.
- Support business development activities.
- Support Research and Development initiaties.
- Review program technical and contractual requirements.
- Maintain strong communication with program customers.
- Other duties as assigned.
Experience and Abilities:
- BS in Business or other related field required, Masters preferred.
- Program Management Certificate (PMP) strongly preferred.
Kaman Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Minority/Female/Individuals with Disabilities/Protected Veteran and Affirmative Action Employer
- Minimum of two years of manufacturing experience with extensive program management is required.
- Business Development and Inside Sales experience preferred.
- Ability to effectively communicate and create strong relationships with customers.
- Experience managing a team/stakeholders to meet business needs.
- Experience with Microsoft Office, Visio, and Project Management applications.
- Ability to effectively make schedules in order to meet customer demand.
- Experience with Six Sigma, Kaizen and/or Lean techniques is a plus.
Kaman Corporation considers for employment and hires qualified candidates without regard to age, race, religion, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, protected veteran or disability status or any factor prohibited by law. Kaman Corporation and all of its related companies fully endorse equal opportunity for all. Kaman provides reasonable accommodation for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in job application procedures and/or process. Please inform us if you need assistance completing any forms or to otherwise participate in the application process. For more information, please click here for a notice that provides information concerning the laws and procedures for filing complaints of violations of the laws with the Office of Federal Contract Compliance Programs (OFCCP).
Positions at Kaman require access to information or technology that is subject to the International Traffic in Arms Regulation (ITAR) and the Export Administration Regulations (EAR). These laws limit access rights for non-US Persons or other unauthorized individuals. Therefore, applicants may be required to provide proof of U.S. Citizenship, U.S. Permanent Residence, or U.S. Immigration Status. All such inquiries are asked solely to comply with ITAR and EAR export licensing requirements.