Reports To: Vice President - Product Development
MUST BE a US citizen and live in the United States. Relocation assistance is not being offered for this position.
Independently performs project management responsibilities for customer onboarding, product development and support efforts. Focus is on projects of extremely high risk, complexity and visibility. Manages the relationship with all levels of the customer's team in a positive and professional manner. Ensures system quality and conformance to standards.
Coordinates and directs the activities of all levels of consultants on a project team performing the traditional functions of systems analysis, design and program development in the implementation of MBS products. Exchange ideas, information and opinions with the department to arrive at decisions, conclusions, solutions, or solve disputes. Is a company-wide recognized expert and leader.
The Project Manager has the authority to run the project on a day-to-day basis, to verify that the project produces the required deliverables of quality, within the specified constraints of time and cost, and to achieve the objectives as outlined by the customer.
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities
- Manage project execution to ensure adherence to budget, schedule, and scope.
- Confer with project personnel to identify and resolve problems.
- Prepare project status reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information and trends.
- Direct or coordinate activities of project personnel.
- Provide resources necessary for department personnel to function in the most effective manner possible and stay abreast of developments in CDG products and services and the industry as a whole.
- Evaluate and make recommendations of proposed system enhancements based upon needs anticipated due to current industry trends and developments, customer satisfaction, and profitability.
- Monitor and assist in smooth and effective implementation of agreed upon system modifications and enhancements.
- Perform other related duties as assigned to ensure effective operation of department specifically and CDG as a whole.
Qualifications and Skills
Associate degree in business, accounting, or a computer science related curriculum or equivalent experience. Bachelor's degree would be a plus.
PMP Certification or industry equivalent a preferred.
Experience in supervision and management of both employees and other resources to achieve standards of excellence.
Must be willing to work extra hours, weekends, and on-call situations if needed.
Must be willing to travel and have a valid driver's license with a good driving record to drive rental vehicles if necessary.
Must be a self-motivated, people oriented individual with highly developed interpersonal, oral and written communication skills, who is comfortable making presentations to large or small groups and with extemporaneous speaking when necessary.
Extensive knowledge of CDG products and services and knowledge of wireline and wireless industries would be beneficial.
Extensive knowledge in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, MS Project, Click Up (or other Project Management tools) required.
The ability to present to a group of clients, provide status reports and project updates required. Candidate must posses excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Must be able to project and maintain an image of integrity, dependability, and professionalism in all business relationships, both internal and external.
- Vacation/Sick time off
- Medical insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Life insurance
- 401(k) with matching (up to 6%)
- Flexible spending account