Apply for this job now
Project Planner II (Theater Wireless)
- South Carolina
- Job Type
- 1 Aug 2022
Apply for this job now
Travel Required: Less than 10%
Requisition Type: Regular
PMP Certifications or similar work experience.
GENERAL JOB EXPERIENCE:
• Intermediate level of experience in planning and scheduling various project workload.
• Must have experience in gathering and analyzing information to prepare status reports.
• Must have experience in ensuring that assignment and scheduling of work follows company policy.
• Must have experience in evaluating current procedures and recommends changes to improve the efficiency of planning and scheduling of projects.
SPECIALIZED JOB EXPERIENCE:
Minimum of five (5) years of experience with the following:
• Managing, supervising, and coordinating military communication systems
• Planning and implementation activities,
• Managing communication architecture, configuration, and integration conformity,
• Working and communicating with military officers.
• Must possess excellent interpersonal skills
About Our Work
We are GDIT. The people supporting some of the most complex government, defense, and intelligence projects across the country. We deliver. Bringing the expertise needed to understand and advance critical missions. We transform. Shifting the ways clients invest in, integrate, and innovate technology solutions. We ensure today is safe and tomorrow is smarter. We are there. On the ground, beside our clients, in the lab, and everywhere in between. Offering the technology transformations, strategy, and mission services needed to get the job done.
GDIT does not have a vaccination mandate applicable to all employees. To protect the health and safety of its employees and to comply with customer requirements, however, GDIT may require employees in certain positions to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Vaccination requirements will depend on the status of the federal contractor mandate and customer site requirements.
GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class.