Job Description & Requirements
Psychiatrist Physician in New York
Help pioneer the next generation of addiction treatment at Wellbridge. Partnered with Merritt Hawkins, the center is seeking a psychiatrist to join their staff on a gorgeous 96-acre campus. This is a unique, inpatient and research-based position. Opportunity Highlights
- Gorgeous 96-acre facility near the Hamptons
- Specialize in addiction medicine and participate in research
- Career development and growth potential, including new programming
- Academic affiliation with Zucker School of Medicine at Hofstra/Northwell
- Addiction Fellowship preferred, not required
The community of Calverton, NY is located on the highly sought-after Long Island. Enjoy a quiet seaside community within two hours of New York City.
- Beautiful mix of rural areas, towns and beaches
- Options for great schools
- Safe, peaceful neighborhoods
- Candidates must be eligible for medical licensure in the State of New York and must be board eligible or certified in Psychiatry Medicine.
- Medical degree required
Board Eligible / Board Certified Preferred Qualifications
Addiction Fellowship About the Company
Merritt Hawkins, an AMN Healthcare company, is a permanent physician placement service that fills more physician jobs than any other firm. In addition to being the nation's leader in physician employment search and consulting services, Merritt Hawkins also recruits and places select allied health professionals. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.
Psychiatrist, Psychiatry, Mental Illness, Physician, Healthcare, Mental Health, Medication, Medical, Doctor, Md