At Credit Union ONE, our tellers do more than handle money; they build and maintain relationships with our valued members. We are industry leaders because people trust us to handle their financial transactions with the utmost care and attention to detail. This position will process routine financial transactions, promote appropriate products and services by listening and determining each members individual needs while effectively resolving member problems and disputes in a timely manner.
- Greets members warmly and asks questions to determine their needs
- Processes member financial transactions (deposits, withdrawals, payments, etc.) accurately and in accord with Credit Union ONE policies and procedures
- Identify member needs for additional services by actively listening, and responding by suggesting and explaining products and services while referring member appropriately
- Assists members with questions and/or problems relating to their accounts
- Balances currency, coin, and checks in cash drawer matching totaled amounts with data in computer system
- Sells/ cross-sells additional products or services
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED)
- Ability to verbally communicate clearly and professionally
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Having prior related experience is a plus (retail, banking, or sales)
- Background checks required
These positions will work up to 25 hours/wk. The schedule varies based on the transaction volume and schedules are created a month in advance. We are looking for someone who is available M F and can work a mixed schedule and rotating Saturdays. We also offer advancement opportunities, paid holidays, tuition assistance, 401k, and paid time off for part time employees.
Pre-employment assessments are required and candidates are contacted through e-mail if advanced to this step.
Mixed schedule = sometimes an opener, a closer, working lunch hours, and sometimes open to close.
Our company policy requires all new hires to submit proof of being fully vaccinated for COVID-19 on their start date. Our company adheres to all guidelines from government agencies, including the EEOC and respects religious or ADA exemptions/accommodations.
- Team Player: Works well as a member of a group
- Enthusiastic: Shows intense and eager enjoyment and interest
- Detail Oriented: Capable of carrying out a given task with all details necessary to get the task done well
- Growth Opportunities: Inspired to perform well by the chance to take on more responsibility
- Goal Completion: Inspired to perform well by the completion of tasks
- Ability to Make an Impact: Inspired to perform well by the ability to contribute to the success of a project or the organization
- High School / GED or better
- 1 year: Customer Service, Sales, or Cash Handling