Job Title Quality Engineer
About our company:
The Raymond Corporation is a division of the Toyota Industries Corporation. We empower you to do great work in a company with 100 years of success, innovation and growth. Our Associates are the foundation of our continued success. If you're innovative and enjoy the thrill of making things happen - share our vision and grow with us.
About the position:
We're looking for a Quality Engineer to works closely with Manufacturing and Engineering to evaluate and resolve technical problems. Regularly perform root cause analysis for issues affecting safety, quality, cost and delivery. Under limited supervision, uses extensive technical skills, expertise, and knowledge of quality techniques as applied to electro-mechanical assembly, machine shop, welding, or other related processes. Provides project leadership and develops processes/procedures for Quality Systems. Understanding of TPS and continuous improvement is a plus.
- Broad engineering knowledge of manufacturing, quality, industrial, and mechanical processes.
- Ability to read and interpret engineering drawings - knowledge of GD&T.
- Ability to develop a process when given an assigned end stat
- Able to train others in complex technical tasks. Able to develop and document training standards and maintain a schedule for training activities consistent with the needs of the department and external customers.
- Evaluates technical quality problems and develops solutions to such problems, with appropriate documentation (e.g. engineering changes or quality system procedures
- Previous quality engineering experience highly desired
- Bachelor's Degree in an applicable engineering field, computer science, or a professional license
- Previous engineer experience of 3-5 years is required
It would be great if you had:
- Excellent ability to read and interpret GD&T engineering drawings.
- Knowledge of quality systems used in the manufacturing environment and/or software development
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, Access, and MS Project.
- Experience with Toyota Production Systems
- Experience with Part Production Approval Process
- Understanding of Lean Techniques and continuous improvement
About the total compensation package:
Salary - The salary for this position is $77,690-$99,450.
Benefits - We recognize the value of a comprehensive benefits program for our employees and work tirelessly to make sure our package meets the needs of our employees and their families. Eligible employees can elect and participate in a variety of benefits including:
- Medical and Rx Plan options
- Dental and Vision Plan options
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA) for medical and dependent care
- Life Insurance and AD&D
- Short-Term and Long-Term Disability
- Accident, Critical Illness, and Indemnity Insurance
- ID Theft Protection
- Comprehensive 401(k) retirement plan with company match
- Profit Sharing Plan based on annual profitability
- Long-Term Care Insurance
- Vacation, Sick, Personal & Volunteer Time
- Company Paid Holidays
- Tuition Aid Program