Quality Project Specialist
About our company:
The Raymond Corporation is a division of the Toyota Industries Corporation. We empower you to do great work in a company with 100 years of success, innovation and growth. Our Associates are the foundation of our continued success. If you're innovative and enjoy the thrill of making things happen - share our vision and grow with us.
About the position:
Essential Position Duties:
- Analyzes Warehouse and Quality processes and develops project specifications for projects and tasks related to reduction of warehouse defects and customer reported issues
- Reviews Warehouse and Supplier defect data and provides analysis, summaries, visualization and resulting action plans to reduce defects.
- Exchanges information and resolves issues with senior-level staff inside and outside the Company over a variety of project related issues.
- Provides support and advice to warehouse during defect investigation and resolution, which may involve project initiation to implement corrective action. Implementation may include training warehouse team members and will involve auditing for effectiveness.
- Analyzes current warehouse practices/procedures and makes recommendations/decisions for change.
- Maintains records with appropriate supporting material. Updates records as necessary.
- Performs related work as assigned to support Quality department, which will include warehouse process audits to reduce defects and continuous improvement activities.
- Regular attendance in the workplace is required for interaction with others and to support teamwork
Knowledge and Skills:
- Understands and applies a broad knowledge of subject matter
- Possesses strong verbal/written communication skills
- Possesses strong project management skills including, but not limited to: Planning and organization, attention to detail, leadership, coaching, and process improvement
About the schedule:
This position is 1 st shift
- Two or more years of project management experience is required. Experience in ISO 9001 auditing, SAP, WMS, CRM and Train the Trainer preferred
About the total compensation package:
Salary - The salary for this position ranges from $55,000 - $70,000 per year
Benefits - We recognize the value of a comprehensive benefits program for our employees and work tirelessly to make sure our package meets the needs of our employees and their families. Eligible employees can elect and participate in a variety of benefits including:
- Medical and Rx Plan options
- Dental and Vision Plan options
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA) for medical and dependent care
- Life Insurance and AD&D
- Short-Term and Long-Term Disability
- Accident, Critical Illness, and Indemnity Insurance
- ID Theft Protection
- Comprehensive 401(k) retirement plan with company match
- Profit Sharing Plan based on annual profitability
- Long-Term Care Insurance
- Vacation, Sick, Personal & Volunteer Time
- Company Paid Holidays
- Tuition Aid Program