A Real Estate Buyer's Agent is a real estate agent who helps clients with their home purchasing needs. You'll be responsible for adding prospective customers to the sales funnel, assessing homebuyers' wants and needs, and continuously following up to ensure a successful sale. As a Real Estate Buyer's Agent, clients will come to you in need of finding a home to purchase. You will show them various listings, get to know their needs and will arrange appointments to show them multiple homes.
This position requires excellent customer service and interpersonal skills. Ideally, Real Estate Buyer's Agents are self-motivated, personable, and driven by personal achievement. In addition, administrative and research skills are a must.
Real Estate Professionals earn money for each transaction they complete. As you make more transactions, you earn more income. After a few years of disciplined work, it's not unusual for a Real Estate Agent to be earning $50000 - $100000 / year or more. The more work you put into establishing a client base, the more money you will earn. Regulatory Notice: While a real estate license is not required to apply, you must obtain a real estate license before officially being hired. To earn a real estate license you will need to complete real estate classes (online or in-person) offered by an accredited learning institution and pass a state licensing exam. To learn more about the real estate licensing process, apply now and our recruiting team will provide additional details.
- Network with other real estate professionals to market your home listings.
- Stay updated and informed on the local real estate market to be aware of current home listings and sales.
- Communicate effectively with all clients on a regular basis and answer their questions.
- Represent your clients during real estate negotiations and transactions.
- Show a desire to forge connections, build trust, and manage long-term relationships with individuals.
- Prepare documents such as representation contracts, purchase agreements, closing statements, deeds and leases.
About PARK CO., REALTORS
PARK CO., REALTORSÂ® is the #1 real estate company in the Fargo-Moorhead area and has held the top position since 1991. We have an outstanding reputation in the real estate industry and are proud to have been a part of our community since 1956.
Real estate can provide a rewarding career experience that allows you flexibility and endless opportunities for success! We are in search of quality team members who are success-oriented, ambitious and who maintain a high level of professionalism. Every person who is employed at PARK CO., REALTORSÂ® has been hand selected to match our culture of passion, productivity, and professionalism. These are the key reasons behind the success of our REALTORSÂ® & our company. We've created a culture of "work hard, play hard" and we truly enjoy spending time together, both inside and outside the office.
As an office, we will...
- Empower you by tapping into our vast brand and market presence throughout the community.
- Share our supportive workplace culture with you to help you meet your clients' needs.
- Compensate you competitively and support you in building your portfolio.
Our Equal Opportunity Promise
We are committed to fair hiring practices and operate as an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, sexual orientation, age, marital status, religion, or nation of origin. We pride ourselves as being exceptional leaders and members of our community and we're committed to treating all our potential employees with the same level of care and respect.