We're searching for an ambitious, professional real estate sales buyer's agent for an exciting opportunity with our team. You'll be responsible for generating leads, working with prospective homebuyers, and continuously following up to close the deal. Applicants should be experienced, driven sales professionals who want to take the next step in their career. Apply now!
- Have open houses to build relationships with prospective homebuyers and introduce them to their local real estate market
- Compile representation contracts, purchase agreements, closing statements, deeds, and leases for homebuyers for a seamless transaction and positive sales experience
- Contact prospects after the initial meeting via phone, email, and other forms of communication to add them to the sales pipeline and cultivate qualified leads
- Coordinate efforts to negotiate property sale between buyer and seller to achieve desired results
- Seek out potential homebuyers and provide them with information on available properties that meet their needs and budget
- Show a track record of real estate success
- Candidate should have a high school diploma, bachelor's degree preferred
- Experience with the local real estate market and general trends
- Valid U.S. driver's license with the ability to travel by car
- 1+ years of buyer's agent or relevant real estate experience
$70,000 - $90,000 yearly
About RE/MAX Presidential
RE/MAX Presidential is a fully set up team with all up-to-date resources. Team culture is great to work with. We have 20 years in the Real Estate business.