The Loughin Team
We are looking for a driven Transaction Manager to manage contracts throughout the entire home selling and buying process. You'd be responsible for overseeing and managing transactions from start to finish to ensure offers and counteroffers are in order for a smooth and successful sale. You would be the center of the Real Estate transaction! Our ideal candidate is organized and has superb customer service skills to make clients feel at ease. If you love working with sales agents and clients and thrive in a fast-paced work environment, we would love to meet you!Please upload your resume in PDF format.
- Manage and prepare new listings
- Manage transaction contracts from both home buyers and sellers to close the deal in a timely manner
- Input client information into the client database system, track transaction activities, and submit each necessary document to the office broker for file compliance
- Help agents, customers, and other parties with all escrow paperwork, including appraisals, titles, and mortgage loans
- Coordinate all closing procedures, such as moving schedules, settlements, and walkthrough
- Acquire seller approval for offers and counteroffers from buyers to complete the process in a timely manner
- Must have a valid Real Estate License or be in the process of obtaining a license
- Background or knowledge of the real estate industry, transaction coordination, titles, and mortgages preferred
- Applicants must possess exceptional organizational and verbal and written skills
- High school or equivalent required, some college experience preferred
- Motivated to serve people and provide excellent customer service
$40,000 - $65,000 yearly
About The Loughin Team
The Loughin Team is a team of Real Estate Agents who work where we live.
Our mission is to support the community through top-notch Real Estate related services.
We are creating a real estate group that makes long-term connections by focusing on the people!