Trusted is seeking an experienced nurse for this exciting travel nursing assignment. Trusted has streamlined the travel nursing experience by enabling nurses to apply directly to jobs without the need for recruiters. This unique approach provides more transparency, eliminates pesky calls from recruiters, and puts more money in your pocket. Join the thousands of nurses across the country who have already made the switch to a more modern way to work.
3 months of experience with Cerner is required.
Candidates must have a Nevada license in hand at the time of application.
This role will require floating to multiple units
COVID vaccination required. This facility accepts declinations.
Pre-employment modules may be required for this role. Please upload any certifications or health documents you have to your profile to expedite your on-boarding process.
- Shifts: 12 hr shifts - 7a-7:30pm;7pm-7:30am, self scheduling but manager has to balance it. Block scheduling is not guaranteed.
- BLS and ACLS requires AHA.
- Weekend Requirement: 4 weekend shifts out of a 4 week scheduled
- Holidays: Work into the perm staff rotation
- Floating: Would float to other units to TASK only
- MUST be able to circulate C-Sections. Scrubbing would be a PLUS.
An interview may not be available prior to offer.
- Skills Checklist: Yes
- References: Yes
- License Type: registered
- License State: NV
- Certifications: Intermediate Fetal Heart Monitoring, Neonatal Resuscitation Program, Advanced Cardiovascular Life Support, Basic Life Support, Sugar, Temperature, Airway. Blood Pressure, Lab work and Emotional Support
- Job Type: Travel
- Nurse/Patient: - -
- Shift Type: Variable
- Contract Date: 2022-09-26
- Expected Length: 13 weeks
- Hours per Shift: 12
- Shifts per Week: 3