Eligibile for Relocation Bonus
Registered Nurse AACH (Surgery)
External RN candidates are offered a lucrative Recruitment Bonus and a generous Relocation Assistance package!
This position is also eligible for an $1,000 employee referral bonus, payable only to our current employees. Please visit to learn more details!
all bonus payouts are subject to tax
Contact Michelle Tramblie at email protected for more details.
At Asante, you are the difference. Your personal happiness and wellbeing are reflected in the personal attention and quality of care we deliver every day. Here, you will find an environment of mutual respect, camaraderie, learning and growth. A place where each voice is heard, and sound ideas are acted upon. A community in every sense, we collaborate widely across the organization to do what is best for our patients, united by a shared passion: to provide exceptional care that makes a positive impact on family, friends, neighbors and the community. For the 8th consecutive year, Asante has been named a 15 Top Health System in the nation, rated by IBM Watson Health.
At Asante Ashland Community Hospital, we enjoy being part of a small community based surgical team, and we work together to provide the very best patient care and experience. As a small dedicated team we are not a number but a group of unique and diverse individuals. By being a part of the team at Ashland means that you have a voice in your practice and have the ability to influence our culture of patient care. On average 2600 cases are performed a year in our department with 6 OR suites in use. We service many specialties including orthopedics, spine, general, GYN, plastics/reconstructive, and urology. In addition, we are the only hospital in southern Oregon and northern California to perform retina surgery.
As a Surgical RN for Ashland Community Hospital (AACH), you will have the opportunity to:
- Deliver professional personal care to those undergoing surgery
- Be a part of a small and cohesive team
- Work in multiple specialties, gaining a variety of experience and exposure
- Work with an excellent group of Doctors, RN's, and Techs
- Bachelor's degree in Nursing preferred
- Recent Perioperative experience required
- Registered Nurse (RN) licensed by Oregon State Board of Nursing required upon start
- Basic Life Support for the Healthcare Provider (BLS) certified through the American Heart Association required upon start
- Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS) certified through the AHA preferred
- Certified Nurse Operating Room (CNOR) - sponsored by the Association of Operating Room Nurses (AORN) preferred
What We Offer for Full-Time and Part-Time Positions
- Opportunity to work for an award-winning Healthcare System
- An unparalleled, supportive culture that leads to award-winning patient outcomes
- Excellent base pay, comprehensive benefits and performance-based
- Generous time off package including 8 holidays that supports a healthy work/life balance
- Substantial retirement package that includes a 6% employer contribution
- Relocation and bonus package available to qualified external candidates
About Asante and Southern Oregon
Asante is a locally-managed, nationally recognized top 15 health system. We are in beautiful Southern Oregon and are the largest healthcare provider in nine counties. We provide comprehensive medical care to more than 580,000 people throughout southern Oregon and northern California. Our facilities employ over 5,000 people and include: Asante Ashland Community Hospital in Ashland, Asante Rogue Regional Medical Center in Medford, Asante Three Rivers Medical Center in Grants Pass, Asante Physician Partners, and additional healthcare partnerships throughout the region.
At Asante we believe that we are defined by our values - the traits that guide us as we serve patients and the community:
Excellence - Respect - Honesty - Service - Teamwork
Asante is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to employ and advance in employment women, minorities, qualified individuals with disabilities and protected veterans.