Trusted is seeking an experienced nurse for this exciting travel nursing assignment. Trusted has streamlined the travel nursing experience by enabling nurses to apply directly to jobs without the need for recruiters. This unique approach provides more transparency, eliminates pesky calls from recruiters, and puts more money in your pocket. Join the thousands of nurses across the country who have already made the switch to a more modern way to work.
This role requires 2 years of Cardiac experience.
Experience with Epic is preferred for this role.
The facility requires candidates to have New Mexico or compact license in hand at the time of application. This role may require floating to additional units and/or locations. Pre-employment modules may be required for this role. Please upload any certifications or health documents you have to your profile to expedite your on-boarding process.
- Shift: One year assignment
- 10-hour days. No Call, Weekend or Holiday Shifts required. Travelers are first to float within facility and to alternate locations within 20 miles of permanent assigned location. Traveling pairs are not guaranteed same schedules or same shifts.
Time off requests must be disclosed with initial submission to be considered for approval. Time off requested after the acceptance date will not be approved.
- 4 years' experience in Critical Care, Cath Labs, Cardiology, Electrophysiology or Step-Down.
Candidate must have knowledge in implantable electronic cardiac device (CIED) management and familiarity with manufacturer programmers.
- CCDS or CDRMS certification through IBHRE preferable.
BLS and ACLS requires AHA.
- Travelers must not have been an employee of any healthcare facility located within the Albuquerque Metropolitan area within the past year in order to be considered for a position.
- Travelers must have a permanent address outside of the 75 MILE RADIUS of Albuquerque.
- Skills Checklist: Yes
- References: Yes
- License Type: registered
- License State: NM
- Certifications: Advanced Cardiovascular Life Support, Basic Life Support
- Job Type: Travel
- Nurse/Patient: - -
- Shift Type: Day
- Contract Date: 2022-08-22
- Expected Length: 52 weeks
- Hours per Shift: 10
- Shifts per Week: 4