Make a Difference on Your Own Schedule and Terms!
Hiring Registered Nurses in Ohio*Sign-On Bonus up to $2,000*
Professional Case Management, the leader in home healthcare, is now hiring RN's to provide in-home healthcare services to help those who have served our country!
Benefit from one-on-one patient relationships and from the satisfaction of enhancing clients' health, quality of life and peace of mind. You make your own schedule - that leaves you with time to attend school, travel, volunteer or to enjoy activities with your family and friends. Here's Why Our Team Likes Working with Us
Ideal Candidates will
- Create the schedule you want to work
- Rewarding one-on-one work with Patients in the comfort of their homes
- Benefit Packages include medical, dental and vision benefits. See our Careers page for more details about benefit eligibility.
- Health Savings & Flexible Spending Accounts (pretax savings account!)
- Possess strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Practice nursing with respect for individual, cultural, and spiritual differences
- Promote personal safety and a safe environment for clients
- Maintain compliance with agency policy and procedures
- Graduate of a state-approved school of professional nursing
- Current, unrestricted license as a Registered Nurse (RN) in the state(s) of practice
- Prefer minimum of one (1) year experience as an RN in an acute care setting or equivalent; will consider new graduate nurses
- Current CPR certification and TB test
To apply for this unique opportunity and to learn more about the community we service, please apply today!
Please contact Katie Ruuhela at (866) 902-7187 x204 or at (see below) today to learn more about our opportunities where you can make a difference in your own career!
Professional Case Management is an Equal Opportunity Employer.