Job Title: Reliability Engineer
About our company:
The Raymond Corporation is a division of the Toyota Industries Corporation. We empower you to do great work in a company with 100 years of success, innovation and growth. Our Associates are the foundation of our continued success. If you're innovative and enjoy the thrill of making things happen - share our vision and grow with us.
About the position:
We're looking for a Reliability Engineer who will be involved in all aspects of the development process. You will:
- Develop and implement the reliability qualification plan for both new and existing designs, the resolution of design issues, and customer special requests. This includes analyses, verification, validation, and field testing.
- Drive the investigation of root cause analysis and develops validation plans for resolution.
- Gather and analyzes reliability data from field sites and databases to show trends of current products.
- Participate in design reviews for risk analyses and test plans.
- Predict future reliability data based on current data, design analyses, and stress/risk analysis.
- Manage multiple projects and drives to milestones.
- Prepare technical reports and presentations for internal and external customers.
- Apply reliability statistical techniques for new features to meet market requests.
- Learn/utilize reliability methods to evaluate product durability. This could include acquiring and analyzing data, failure distribution (Weibull) modeling/projections, reliability growth analysis, demonstration test sample size/duration calculations, test fixture development, accelerated test models, and design weak point identification.
- Define and assess appropriate qualification requirements to confirm proper operation and to mitigate risk of reliability impacts on both new product development and product health projects.
- Track and drive issues to closure through investigation, root cause analysis, and the implementation of countermeasures.
- Assist in diagnosing component and system malfunctions, isolating problems, and recommending improvements.
- Work cross-functionally to establish test and functionality requirements, reliability targets, customer expectations, test plans, and endurance fixture testing required to validate them.
- Participate in the development and improvement of reliability department standard methods and practices.
- Bachelor's Degree in engineering
- 1 year of engineering experience
- Ability to work effectively with cross-functional teams on complex projects
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills
It would be great if you had:
- Bachelor's Degree in electrical or software engineering
- History of troubleshooting and solving complex mechanical, electrical, and/or software issues
About the total compensation package:
Benefits - We recognize the value of a comprehensive benefits program for our employees and work tirelessly to make sure our package meets the needs of our employees and their families. Eligible employees can elect and participate in a variety of benefits including:
- Medical and Rx Plan options
- Dental and Vision Plan options
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA) for medical and dependent care
- Life Insurance and AD&D
- Short-Term and Long-Term Disability
- Accident, Critical Illness, and Indemnity Insurance
- ID Theft Protection
- Comprehensive 401(k) retirement plan with company match
- Profit Sharing Plan based on annual profitability
- Long-Term Care Insurance
- Vacation, Sick, Personal & Volunteer Time
- Company Paid Holidays
- Tuition Aid Program