Join the largest Convenience Services company in the region!Fueling People To Be Their Best
Our Relief Drivers are valuable consumer facing associates who servicelocal
customers' breakrooms and facilities. We offer a hands-on 4 week training program to ensure you'reempowered with the knowledge, skills and tools needed to be successful in your role.No CDL required, 5 day work week in local area.
This role supports our vending and market operations.Responsibilities:
- Running relief coverage of a pre-scheduled route of existing customer locations supporting dedicated route drivers in their absence.
- Assisting dedicated route drivers as needed.
- Supporting installs of new accounts.
- Properly stocks and merchandises vending and markets with orders that are filled in our warehouse.
- Conducts product inventories at customer sites.
- Collects and secures cash from vending machines.
- Communicates customer or equipment-related concerns or issues to supervisor or technical service department as appropriate.
- Maintains professional appearance and attitude when interacting with customers in the field.
- Maintains a clean and organized route vehicle.
- Valid Driver s license and acceptable driving record required.
- Must demonstrate effective and professional communication, passion for customer service, and organizational skills.
- Must be able to work independently as part of a larger team.
In addition to salary, we offer a benefits package including health/dental/vision/life insurance, 401(k), short- and long-term disability, paid time off.
Accent Food Services is an equal employment employer and is committed to providing employment opportunities to minorities, females, veterans, and disabled individuals.