South Bend, IN
Innovative and well-respected manufacturer in their respective space has engaged Career Transitions to help add a dynamic Process Engineer to their team!
Hybrid remote role with 1-2 days onsite.
What you are doing as a Process Engineer:
- Responsible for leading daily mini-Kaizen events for OEE improvements and longer detailed Kaizen or Process improvement events;
- Evaluate process and/or requirement applications and recommend and implement improvements to existing product, equipment, or processes;
- Utilize Continuous Improvement tools, including but not limited to Early Management, Specialized Maintenance, Autonomous Maintenance, Failure Modes and Effects Analysis, Induced Failure Testing, and support CI and Phase Progression efforts
- Provide engineering/technical support to day-to-day plant operations and maintenance;
- Provide project management and technical support for capital projects;
- Assist in the collection of data identifying opportunities and for tracking improvements;
- Experience applying formal Root Cause Analysis and problem solving methodologies;
- Utilizes the concepts of continuous improvement and cost reduction in the execution of the job function;
- Follow and hold others accountable for following all company Good Manufacturing Practices.
- All other duties as assigned.
What you for success as a Process Engineer:
- Bachelor's degree in Chemical or Mechanical Engineering or equivalent experience
- A minimum of 2 years' experience in an engineering process improvement position
- Proficient in the use of personal computers and Microsoft programs (Excel, Word, Power Point)
- Experience in optimization of processes, including establishment of process KPI's
- Ability to work collaboratively across organizational boundaries to achieve company results
- Adaptable/Flexible: Functions effectively within ever-changing environments. Easily adjusts to multiple demands, shifting work priorities, ambiguity, adversity, and change. Is resilient, positive and calm under pressure
- Drives Innovation and Growth: Thinks outside the box , encourages risk taking, generates creative solutions, and learns from both successes and failures
Compensation DOE: up to $80K
Send resume to Desmond Nugent
Career Transitions is actively recruiting for this role and introducing qualified candidates to the hiring manager. Career Transitions offers Recruiting, Contract Staffing, and Outplacement services nationally. Our team members work with equal opportunity employers/veterans/disabled supporting enterprises and have extensive experience working with technical, degreed, and astute professionals throughout the employment lifecycle. Our recruiting services support functional area's of Accounting and Finance, Administrative, Customer Service and Support, Engineering and Technology, Human Resources, Industrial, Manufacturing, Operations, Sales and Marketing, Science and Research, Software and Development, Supply Chain, Warehouse, Distribution.
To learn more about our firm
To learn more about jobs near me or national job openings visit
#cth$jb #engineerjobs #manufacturing #hiring #resume #openforwork #nowhiring #googleforjobs #jobsnearme