If you are a Sr. Product Development Engineer with LED Packaging experience, please read on!Job Title:
REMOTE Sr. Product Development Engineer - LED PackagingJob Location:
REMOTE - our HQ is in Sunnyvale, CACompensation:
$140K - $175K base Depending on experience
We are a vertically integrated fast-growing high-tech company that engages in high power Light-Emitting-Diode (LED) solid-state lighting for a variety of application areas such as industrial UV, IR, medicals, projection displays, high-end illumination lighting, horticulture lighting, and automotive lighting. We are at the forefront of the undergoing solid-state lighting revolution that will change lighting technology in almost every aspect of our everyday work and life.
Top Reasons to Work with Us
- Competitive Compensation ($140K - $175K DOE)
- Comprehensive Benefits Package!
- The chance to work for a vertically integrated fast-growing LED company!
What You Will Be Doing
- Develop high power LED products for Medical, Life Sciences and Industrial applications.
- Conduct optical performance testing and hands-on experimentation to validate design.
- Bring a manufacturing mindset and expertise throughout the overall product realization process, including leading critical deliverables, such as DFMEA/PFMEA and assisting in the development of manufacturing processes.
- Collaborate with chip/epi teams in China to create optimized chip/package structure.
- Lead product development cycles, while coordinating with the operations and marketing team.
- Manage multiple projects and track progress as a project manager. Prepare and present development status at phase exit meetings.
- Generate intellectual property and work with patent attorneys to file patent applications.
What You Need for this Position
Bachelor's Degree (MS or PhD preferred) in engineering, physics, materials or related fields with 5+ years experience with the following:
- LED Product Development experience in the Medical, Life Sciences, or Industrial UVC sector
- Optoelectronic device package design and process development
- LED Chip and device characteristics
- DFMEA / PFMEA for UVC semiconductor products (LEDs or power semiconductors strongly preferred)
- Experience working with oversea Contract Manufacturers (CMs) is desirable.
- Be able to travel internationally on a need basis. (Less than 10%)
So, if you are a Sr. Product Development Engineer with LED Packaging experience, please apply today! or send an updated copy of your resume to Mike.Vandenbergh@
for immediate consideration!
Colorado employees will receive paid sick leave. For additional information about available benefits, please contact Mike VandenberghEmail Your Resume In Word To
Looking forward to receiving your resume through our website and going over the position with you. Clicking apply is the best way to apply, but you may also:
- Please do NOT change the email subject line in any way. You must keep the JobID: linkedin : MV1-1693113 -- in the email subject line for your application to be considered.***
Mike Vandenbergh - Lead Recruiter - CyberCoders
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.Your Right to Work
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.