The job of the Reports Developer
will be responsible for the maintenance, support, and creation of various reports using SSRS. Maintain active relationships with stakeholders and assist with defining business requirements. Key Responsibilities
Requirements and Qualifications
- Analyze and evaluate detailed business and technical requirements.
- Develop efficient SQL queries and reports.
- Create new reports as well as maintain existing items.
- Aid in integration activities with other IT staff for successful implementation and support of project efforts.
Special Considerations and Prerequisites
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Information Systems or related area of study required
- Equivalent combination of education and experience will be considered
- 3+ years SSRS
- 3+ years MS SQL Server
- To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Strong attention to detail and foresight
- Willingness to work independently or in a group when appropriate
- Strong personal organization, planning and time management skills
- Proven ability to establish and maintain positive working relationships with co-workers, clients, etc.
- Maintain confidentiality and comply with compliance and security requirements.