The Retail Cashier/Customer Service Associate (Floater) provides coverage for stores based on staffing needs due to PTO, vacant positions, training schedules, etc.You will travel to and work in different store locations with the understanding the schedule may change daily.This provides you with exposure to a broader customer base and the opportunity to work with different store teams. As a Floater, you are empowered to resolve customer issues and assist team members in providing the best possible experience to our customers.
Take the first step and join the team today!Come on, lets GO!What will I get when I join the team?
What will I do as a Retail Cashier/Customer Service Associate (Floater)?
- Company bonus potential every 6 months
- $100 sign on bonus after 60-day retention period
- Competitive compensation, opportunities for advancement, and flexible work schedules .
- The opportunity to learn new skills in customer service and retail.
- A fun work environment with a family centric environment.
- Medical, Vision, Dental, and Paid Time Away
- Life and Disability Insurance
- Merchandise and Fuel Discounts
- Financial benefits including 401k , profit sharing, bonuses, and performance-based raises.
- Same day pay
- Up to $5250 a year in Tuition Reimbursement and many more!
Here are just some of the things you will do in this role:
What were looking for:
- Greet every customer with a smile, thanking them for their business, and inviting them back.
- Provide fast and friendly service and accurate product information; helping to build awareness of our products and services.
- Accurately ring up sales and merchandise, offering our customers applicable qualifying discounts/promotions while following all laws regarding restricted sales.
- Reconcile daily paperwork and complete daily deposits when covering for shifts.
- Maintain cleanliness, inside and outside the store.
- Properly label, rotate and stock shelves, coolers, and displays.
- Ensure proper sanitation and food handling/prep/storage/disposal procedures are followed.
- Meet the physical demands of standing, lifting, bending, and pulling items.
- Be knowledgeable of and follow company policy and procedure.
- Additional duties as assigned.
- Willingness and passion for delivering exceptional customer service.
- Excellent communication with a friendly can-do attitude!
- Flexible availability to support business needs for a 24/7 operation including nights, holidays, and weekends.
- Previous retail or cashier experience.
- Leading by example and doing the right thing, always.
- Teamwork! We work together to get the job done.
- A level of knowledge of cashiering in food service or retail environments.
- The ability to think quick on your feet and react to change.
Must be able to stand for an extended period. While performing the duties of this job, you are frequently required to stand, walk, bend, and twist; reach with hands and arms; climb or balance; stoop, kneel, or crouch; and talk and listen. Must frequently lift and/or move up to 20 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 65 pounds. Work safely in work conditions that include heat, cold, allergen, noise, and fume/chemical/odor from gasoline and cleaning chemicals. District 11 Floater (Multiple Locations)
- Battle Ground, WA
- Portland, OR
- Vancouver, WA