Job Description & Requirements
Rheumatology Physician in Utah
StartDate: ASAP Pay Rate: $300000.00 - 300000.00
An established private practice in a breathtaking region of southwest Utah is seeking a qualified rheumatologist to join its team. This is a wonderful opportunity to enjoy a desirable quality of life while living in a scenic paradise. Opportunity Highlights
- Untapped market with great earning potential and minimal competition in the area
- Ability to build and grow a practice
- Immediate patient volume-popular community for retirees
- Four-day workweek with no weekends and no hospital call required
- $300,000 permanent base salary plus production incentives
- Close-knit group in a collegial environment where each physician's voice is heard
- Construction of new infusion center with the possibility of partial ownership for the incoming provider
A welcoming community filled with genuine individuals and plenty of activities for families and individuals alike, this picturesque city is an ideal place to call home. Surrounded by incredible views of Utah's incomparable scenic landscape, you'll enjoy a remarkable quality of life here.
- Safe neighborhoods with beautiful homes
- Some of the top schools in the state
- An outdoor lover's paradise-enjoy fishing, climbing, canyoneering, biking, hiking, ATV, championship golf courses, and more!
- Great climate with mild winters
- Luxury spas, incredible shops and restaurants, and plenty of options for entertainment
- Easy access to Zion National Park, a variety of other national and state parks, gorgeous ski resorts, and Las Vegas
- Medscape ranks Utah in "Best Places to Practice 2020: In the Time of COVID-19"
About the Company
- Candidates must be eligible for medical licensure in the State of Utah and must be board-eligible or certified in Rheumatology
- Medical degree required
Merritt Hawkins, an AMN Healthcare company, is a permanent physician placement service that fills more physician jobs than any other firm. In addition to being the nation's leader in physician employment search and consulting services, Merritt Hawkins also recruits and places select allied health professionals. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.
Internal Medicine, Rheumatologist, Rheumatology, Bones, Joints, Physician, Healthcare, Health Care, Patient Care, Hospital, Medical, Doctor, Md