Job Description & Requirements
Rheumatology Physician in Washington
An award-winning hospital that has been providing exceptional patient care for more than 65 years is seeking a board-certified or board-eligible rheumatologist to join its team. This is a lucrative opportunity that offers a highly desirable quality of life while living and working in a gorgeous region of Washington. Opportunity Highlights
- Traditional 100% outpatient rheumatology practice + see a variety of cases
- Ability to earn $300,000+
- Up to $50,000 sign-on bonus
- Walk into an established practice with onsite infusion center
- Student loan repayment + comprehensive benefits available
- Great work-life balance-4.5-day workweek with no weekends + no call responsibilities
- Step into an established patient panel
- 20+ referring primary care physicians within the health system
- Ability to be as busy as you desire
- Supportive health system + no turnover
Nestled along a gorgeous river less than two hours from Spokane, this charming community in the state of Washington has everything you need and more. With a mild climate, breathtaking scenery all around, and engaging activities for all ages, it's a perfect place to call home.
About the Company
- Family-friendly community with a low cost of living
- No state income tax
- Wonderful housing options, including incredible waterfront properties
- Scenic mountain views serving as your daily backdrop
- A mild year-round climate + an abundance of outdoor recreation, including golfing, hiking, biking, rafting, fishing, and boating
- U.S. News ranks Washington in "Best States Overall," and Medscape ranks it in "Best Places to Practice 2021"
Merritt Hawkins, an AMN Healthcare company, is a permanent physician placement service that fills more physician jobs than any other firm. In addition to being the nation's leader in physician employment search and consulting services, Merritt Hawkins also recruits and places select allied health professionals. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.
Internal Medicine, Rheumatologist, Rheumatology, Bones, Joints, Physician, Healthcare, Health Care, Patient Care, Hospital, Medical, Doctor, Md