We're a Little Different
Our mission is clear. We bring to life a healing ministry through our compassionate care and exceptional service.
At Mercy, we believe in careers that match the unique gifts of unique individuals - careers that not only make the most of your skills and talents, but also your heart. Join us and discover why Modern Healthcare Magazine named us in its Top 100 Places to Work. Overview:
Responsible for providing skilled nursing services to patients in their homes under the direction of a physician. Must assess, plan, implement, document, evaluate and teach patients needs and care. Qualifications:
We Offer Great Benefits:
- Education : Requires graduation from accredited nursing school.
- Licensure : Current Missouri licenser. Valid driver's license.
- Experience : One year experience in a related field.
- Certifications : Current CPR certification.
- Other : Employee will have the opportunity to practice in a setting within a community where autonomy and coordination of care are the focal points. Keeping patients safe at home, avoiding hospitalizations and helping them return to an optimal level of functioning are at the heart of home healthcare nursing. A broad range of assessment skills for a multiple range of medical diagnoses and chronic health issues is needed. Critical thinking skills are especially important for nurses working in the patients homes away from the resources of a hospital setting. Being a good listener and effective teacher are also important to help plan needed care and education. Written and verbal communication skills are helpful in the coordination of care among services including physicians, physical therapy, occupational therapy, speech therapy, social worker, and home health aides. Employee has regular contact with agency staff members, physicians, hospital staff and general public. Employee regularly handles confidential information.
- Preferred Education : Bachelor degree in Nursing preferred.
Day-one comprehensive health, vision and dental coverage, PTO, tuition reimbursement and employer-matched retirement funds are just a few of the great benefits offered to eligible co-workers, including those working 48 hours or more per pay period! We're bringing to life a healing ministry through compassionate care.
At Mercy, our supportive community will be behind you every step of your day, especially the tough ones. You will have opportunities to pioneer new models of care and transform the health care experience through advanced technology and innovative procedures. We're expanding to help our communities grow. Join us and be a part of it all. What Makes You a Good Match for Mercy?
Compassion and professionalism go hand-in-hand with us. Having a positive outlook and a strong sense of advocacy is in perfect step with our mission and vision. We're also collaborative and unafraid to do a little extra to deliver excellent care - that's just part of our commitment. If that sounds like a good fit for you, we encourage you to apply. When applying please keep in mind .
You will be required to complete and Online Assessment which consists of 100 questions. You are only able to take the online assessment once so please give yourself plenty of time.
For additional questions please email (see below) Mercy has determined this is a safety-sensitive position. The ability to work in a constant state of alertness and in a safe manner is an essential function of this job.