Unique opportunity to join Maryhaven, Central Ohio s largest and most comprehensive behavioral services provider specializing in addiction recovery. We are looking for skilled, talented, and compassionate people to join our team! Maryhaven was founded on the principles of Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion in 1953, opening our doors to serve an overlooked segment of our population, women in need of substance abuse recovery services. We remain driven by our value of excellence in quality care for all and fostering a culture that embraces dignity of all.
RN/LPN Job Description:
Maryhaven is seeking compassionate RNs and LPNs dedicated to providing exceptional care and devising creative treatment plans for adults dealing with mental illnesses and/or substance abuse issues. Perform nursing assessments and evaluations. The RN/LPN will monitor and document the health status throughout stay. Administer medications and medical treatment as ordered. The RN/LPN will administer Suboxone and/or Methadone doses according to instructions of the prescribing physician and in compliance with applicable regulations. Maintain knowledge of and compliance with applicable federal and state regulations, as well as company policies and procedures regarding Methadone dispensing and treatment.
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing, with an active, unencumbered license in the state of Ohio as a Registered Nurse or Licensed Practical Nurse required
- AOD and or Psychiatric Nursing experience preferred but not required
- New graduates welcome!
- Some weekends are required
- All new nurses regardless of status (PT, FT, PRN) or shift (1 st , 2 nd , 3 rd ) are REQUIRED to attend a two-week orientation
- Nursing orientation occurs Monday through Friday between the hours of 7 am and 5 pm:
- Some days will start at 8 am or 9 am and some days you will be done by 3 pm or 4 pm
- You will receive your final nursing orientation schedule your first day of orientation
- Salary commensurate with experience
- Medical, Vision, & Dental
- Paid time off
- 13 paid holidays
- 403 (b) Retirement savings plan
- Continuing education and tuition reimbursement options
- A well-funded and managed non-profit organization driven not by the bottom line, but by helping its customers
- Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO)