Why Choose Us
Canyon Surgery Center is a physician-owned ambulatory surgery center that specializes in the following: Orthopedic, Orthopedic Hand, Gynecology, Plastic, Podiatry, and Urology.
Our highly skilled and experienced physicians allow Canyon Surgery Center to provide our patients the most advance medical procedures and personalized care. We not only meet, but exceed the expectations of our patients and referring physicians.
Our team comes with a strong history of excelling and striving to meet our company mantra of the TRIPLE DELIGHT, to delight our patients, physicians and employees, it's the MAGIC FORMULA for success!
Our success depends on individuals who go the extra mile to WOW and delight our customers.
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Wellness Program
- Life Insurance
- Flexible Spending Account
- Disability Insurance
- 401k matching
- Employee Assistance Program
- Schedule that offers work/life balance with weekend's off
- Competitive Pay Rates
Medical Benefits kick in after 30 days of employment!
The Pre-Operative/Post-Operative/Pain Management Registered Nurse, under the supervision of the PACU Charge Nurse or the Director of Nursing , according to the organizational structure, is responsible for providing peri-operative patient care in accordance with sound nursing judgment, regulatory and accreditation standards, and the facility's mission, vision, and values. The position must provide direct and indirect patient care across the age continuum; and utilize the nursing process of assessment, planning, implementation, and evaluation according to policies and procedures of the facility
Administrative responsibilities include internal physician marketing, cost awareness, and adherence to staffing schedule. Team Leads over the Registered Nurses as requested; and directs ancillary staff in the Pre-Operative, Post-Operative Pain Management Areas. Responsible to assist with administrative tasks related to Risk Management, Employee Health, Infection Control, Performance Improvement, and Clinical Recruitment/Retention. In conjunction with the nursing leadership, the Pre-Op/Post-Op/Pain Management Registered Nurse may assist with development and implementation of policies and procedures, which assure that cost effective, safe and high quality of care is implemented.
- Demonstrates eligibility for employment in the U.S.
- Graduate of approved school of professional nursing with current and valid licensure with State Board of Nursing.
- Minimum of one year of experience in the operating room as a surgical nurse
- Knowledge of State, Medicare regulations and standards related to healthcare.
- Must be able to achieve CPR & ACLS certification within 30 days of employment.
- Ability to relate and work effectively with others.
- Demonstrated skills in verbal and written English communications for safe and effective patient care and to meet documentation standards.
- Willingness to participate in goal-setting and educational activities for own professional advancement.
- Is aware of professional nursing standard and performs in accordance with them.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Adheres to staffing schedules, attendance policy, and cooperates with daily assignments as requested.
- Demonstrates skills as a team player. As a Registered Nurse, shows appropriate delegation, while directing and supervising ancillary personnel in planning, implementing, monitoring and evaluating patient care in the pre-operative/post-operative clinical areas according to accepted standards. May be requested to perform charge duties.
- Provides direct patient care in the assigned clinical areas and demonstrates clinical competence.
- Participates in orientation of new staff, ensures facility morale exemplifies the mission and values of the center.
- Demonstrates ability to solve problems timely and constructively; maintains focus on improving the situation
- Willingness to teach others and participate in competency programs.
- Completes Health Stream in a timely manner annually.
- Participates in all staff meetings for department and facility for informative and educational purposes.
This position is Monday - Friday, 36 hours per week. 4 days per week.